MIRACLE KITTEN CHUCKED ONTO FIRE GETS HOME FOR CHRISTMAS

first_imgA FEW weeks ago no-one gave Tabby a chance….found with his paws burnt after being chucked onto a fire.But thanks to the volunteers at Burtonport Animal Rescue, he was able to spend Christmas with an adopting local family.The story of what happened the kitten caused outrage in Donegal. Someone had thrown him into a fire and hot plastic burnt his paws. He still needs more care, but has recovered well enough so far.“Tabby was finally allowed home from the vets just in time for Christmas,” said a spokeswoman for Burtonport Animal Rescue.“Over the coming weeks we will continue to clean and dress his back paw daily. Tabby finds this a painful experience and he gives out little meows of protest but he will sit still and let you tend to him.“The vet is still optimistic that his paw can be saved. The next challenge is to groom Tabby’s coat. Because he is long haired, it is a little mated and he still has wee bits of plastic tangled in it. This we will do over the next few days. “Despite everything this wee boy has been through, he is very trusting of people and loves nothing more than to snuggle up and have cuddles.“We would also like to say a big thank you to Heidi and Ludwig who have taken such good care of Tabby and to everyone who has sent good wishes and donated towards Tabby’s veterinary fees.” MIRACLE KITTEN CHUCKED ONTO FIRE GETS HOME FOR CHRISTMAS was last modified: December 27th, 2014 by John2Share this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window) Tags:burntburtonportcrueltydonegaltabbylast_img read more